Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Oral Cancer Screenings - to detect disease at a curable stage
- CBCT Scan - an X-ray technique which produces 3D images of your oral cavity and bony structures of your skull.
- Professional Teeth Cleanings - to maintain good oral health and prevent Gingivitis or Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy
- Sealants - to protect children's teeth from decay
- Fillings - from repairing small chips or cracks to making your teeth strong and healthy again after cavities.
- Crowns & Bridges - to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants - for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Porcelain Veneers - for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures - to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening - to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment - for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions - when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Orthodontic Treatment - to move teeth into the right position
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.